Wednesday, 15 January 2014

A brand new year

Well its a brand new year and I have decided to do more things for me this year. I ended up being so stressed out last year that my head hurts just thinking about it. I used to have lots of hobbies apart from the bears and my hairdressing and slowly I ended up giving them up due to time. Well this year Im going to make time.

So here are my first creations of 2014. Ive made some cards. Just simple Thank you cards but once I started I was on a roll. I have that much craft stuff that it should keep me going for ages.


I also used to love scrapbooking so spent time yesterday going through all of my albums. I love looking back at photos and with scrapbooking you are telling a story with the pictures. 
So Ive logged back on to one of my favorite websites www.ukscrappers.co.uk and have joined a team ready to get started. 
So my camera and phone camera will be with me at all times now as I look for photo moments.

Another thing I decided to start this year was a project 365. Its where you take a photo everyday of something in your life. Im really enjoying this and have been taking random pictures of family and my house. Here are a few so far.
Will

An Orchid

Sewing in front of the TV

Me - A Selfie!

Outside my house this morning

Another Orchid

A circle Journal I created

Susan x

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Glad you've decided to do more for you :) ... and I'm another addict to Project 365 app